How to check time you spent on facebook
More way to check time you spent on facebook, it can be with facebook aplication, or with sofftware that instaled on your desktop. in this post i will share you how to check time you spent on facebook by using browser plugin that called Facebook runner. this plugin can be usefull for those interested in keeping track of the time you (or family members, or colleagues) spend on Facebook.
this the feature on Facebook Runner
- Displays and saves how much time you spend on Facebook and Internet.
- Can be integrated to your Facebook page.
- Saves timer values for continuing after browser restart.
- Several timer resetting options: Daily, Every 7/30 Days, On Startup, Never and Manually.
- Details page for viewing statistics like average time.
- Timer view format can be shortened.
- Supports English and Turkish languages.
the plugin will show you and give you report how much time you spent on facebook or your time “wasted” reading status updates and viewing photos since the plugin instaled and activated, you’ll be more likely to close the browser tab more often and, who knows, save up some minutes for actual work!
This plugin available in this diferent version of browser bellow:
For updates, you can check on the plugin homepage.